Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some thing I gain when....

I had failed my one of my subject in the final exam... on that time I was very sad , angry and emo.... It like I had lost all the world I dun know what to do and how to do it.... there is the fear in my heart that continue until I go to trip.....

I knew a person who is a good christian.... lots of talking done by that person was very good and that person was the 1st who have the courage to correct the weakness I had all this time ..... He/ she was the good christian and good friend too...

In one of the conversation between me and the person, I really realize the mistake and weakness I had done... the 1st love that I had towards God and Jesus was been found back... the passion I had for Christ was found back too

In this whole year, most of the time I plan to do thing with my own strength.... I was very proud of myself try to do most stuff with me... I talked to God and get response that I will never fail if I rely on His strength ... who am I that He die for me .... I had been in so many difficulties where I cannot see the way out but Jesus had lead me the way and helped so much....

In bible words had said a person who follow Jesus's way never easy cause our own flesh and devil give us temptation .... however all of the temptation was given to see how strong our faith towards God..... In my weakness I like to say I am strong because I am strong due the strength of the Lord had given me .... In this moment ...I finally realize the strength I had from Jesus who is my comforter and my strength when I am weak and I am in sad.... Thanks Jesus wat a true and lovely I had found ....

No comments: