Sunday, February 17, 2008

appreciate u have in ur life(1)

just in one week time , two of my friends had flied to australia for their studies. I fell very sad in my heard ( cannot cry out man lost my face la) .One of them helped me lots in my studies espcially in maths . Another of my friends help me in my life . The words that she had said ( scoled ) had let me realise that there are lots of problems in my lifes that i will face and i should face them not run away . Once i met failure in my life , it is not the end of my life . I should face the failure in my life and learn the lesson behind it .When they with us , we hardly appreciate them . When they had away from us , we just learn how to appreciate their present in our life . Is it 2 late already . Now they will begin their new journey in thier studies . I hope all the best for them . God bless them and i love u all.

No comments: