Saturday, February 2, 2008

Life in University

Sorry 4 not updating so long. remember the 1st time of entering imu . scare and curositiy cover my heard .i know i have to sacrify my time to play and focus more in my studies . not easy as i thought since i am not talented in learning . even i want to enjoy myself but i have to force myself study cause of the fee that i paid . I am not sure why i have to do like this . I always hear voice that i must study hard , dun let my parents down cause of the money they earn and tuition fees. The orentation week really let me have lots of fun especially with my oo . Even ny group get last place but we all really have lot of fun . I felt sorry that i cun join them to celebrate the farewell with ming wei and ker lei . i hope they will not angry with me

No comments: