Saturday, March 20, 2010

birthday

Last Sunday was my birthday which is the day before doing presentation. In the morning around 10:45a.m went to pavillon . I thought that i could go to eat rakuzen but the person in charge said that buffet need min 2 person... Haize really disappointed..... Then went to eat sakai sushi with nicole liew and chooi chooi. Not the food too but little expensive.... Then i waited for chris chiam , eugene and cathrine cause they came to eat the pepper lunch... at night , we all went to eat sushi zamia...
Luckily before coming back , i managed to bought four piece of cake to eat before my birthday passed. At LRT station , chris, eugene and cathrine shouted happy birthday to me and made me malu. Lucky only a few people on the station. At 1st eugene wanted to throw me in pool but i dun want. When reach home , I saw sze ying and nicole busy with their presentation.Therefore i did not want to kacau them , i brought the cake into my room. I sang birthday song to myself and blow the candle .. Then nicole knocked my door and gave me a plastic bag which contained a white T-shirt. Luckily the size suit me. The present i asked them to give me . Tebal muka la i ..... Thanks for the present and tricks u all do on me......

No comments: