Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The problem i have

Since long time i already not blog adi... i decide to blog to day cause i want to write down all my problem. I actually I still love a girl. I thought that i can let down the feeling i had towards her but i cannot. I had lied to myself. That wat i can do every day. I had rejected by her before. I had loved her before but that time she had a boyfriend. That wat i had said to myself never take away people girl friend. I had confess to her before but rejected. But should i say to her again or just wait for her.... I scare will be rejected again ...
I know that i not suited that criteria of boy friends that she want... I am an emo person... Dun know how to manage my emotion. I not smart, handsome and thin too.... I dun dare to promise anything to her but only one thing i dare to promise to her is i love her with all my heart. soul and mind. Even i had 1 bowl of rice, i rather to give her to eat. Even I only have ten pence in my pocket and i am willing to give her too....
I just know that i love her.... the main reason her smile that make me forgot lots of problem i had... The kindness she had to other people.... I hope she will see this post and give me some response .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too!!

Anonymous said...

fi or nic?

Wilsen Wong said...

nicole la...