Sunday, February 13, 2011

Left out

Some thing had happened i was always been left out ... I used closed to them but now i might just a puppet for them.... I dun know wat they think i also lazy to know what they think... some thing had happen they dun want to forgive is their problem .. I think they all do not appreciate wat i had done to them .... The person who do not appreciate wat you done to them just dun care.... Everytime had event or thing happen where i got place into it.... everytime i just muka tebal to ask them to join them.... Some person allow other people to see thier blog but not me and lied to me that no people access about it ... dun think i dun know i just pretend i dun know about it .... i not stupid just pretend to be stupid if my birthday you or you all dun want to come just dun come ... chat with you.. you just like dun want to layan me ask 10 Qs u just reply one ... i dun want to reply then just say it out WTF ...

2 comments:

Wilsen Wong said...

I talked about a friend at GU.... not you all... Dun have the feeling

Anonymous said...

Are you sure ? Some of your friends around you treat you like this .....