Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Lie

I also dun know why i had the feeling of putting this post on.....

I had tell lots of lie in my life esp the person i had with,the money i had who am i and etc

Actually I had one girlfriend before instead of three or four .... I also not good in fighting and never involve in fighting before. Why i need to boost about the bad thing of me if i actually dun have ... The fighting and other... Why i want to show the untruth of me or the bad side of me if i actually i can show the good side of me.... Is it that i want to boost the bad side of me and let other people hate me or what .. I also dun know....

The bible had told me that it is not good to lie ..... Why i want to lie about something in my life ? To get people attention or to show off my bad side.... I had think this issue for fews days... I really want to start to be myself again or be the bad guy.... I afraid no people around me know actually know the truth of me may be few... Only the secondary friend know how i behave and who i am.... Dun know la.. Anyone who read it can give me some explaination and reason .... haize .. Feel like relief after wrote it down

No comments: