Thursday, February 24, 2011

The tired month

This month is the most tired month that i ever had in my life.. the due date of assignment for cpp, exam, result , busy with the CNY stuff... Lots of thing need to be done but only little time that we had....

In this busy month, I had learn some thing .. However busy and frustrated i am but i had find the peace, joy and love in my heart that i lost for so long ... I had put the wrong priority in my life before and now try to readjust it... Lord Jesus had said come to me and you will find peace in me... share the burden with Jesus , He will carry together with you.... Life is not easy... but when i in the present of God, I will everyday fill with energy... I just pray to Lord let me burn for Him and change some of my attitude and ways of speaking .. May all of my action glorify the Lord name... Sorry I not know the scription are but i only know the meaning ....

No comments: