Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The person that I used to love had be come a person I used to hate before that ... Lucky one sister in Christ had reminded me that Forget is not equal to forgive where I usually try too.. Do it.. We used to be a clost friend and housemate before coming to U.K. I even try to want her become my girl friend but now not even talk to each other.. One at my friend birthday surprise, I had known that she was weird that she even wanted to walked outside when she actually can passed through me house that weird but anyway what can I do....
I knew that I not a person she liked but I not to say or want to talk bad about u... but one thing I really want to pass out the message is that when we cannot become friend it is ok but one thing I dun like is the lies that you had said out.. U personally said to me that U not close to some people and dun like them suddenly like now u very close to them that weird for me but I dun know wat u think .... The other thing I wanted to say out that I knew that I not a very good guy or person that speak out very frankly and the word I said out might hurt u or other people ... However I knew I was wrong some time but at least k I frankly said out... I cannot said that I just dun like them little wat mean by that little... when I said yes mean yes totally not partially or little la...
I knew u are girl who know how to care and love other people but when used it wisely dun often said the important decision left unsaid but let a person know ... If care a person ask person directly there is no point of ask other cause other dun know and other might simply said anything I had nothing to said but just that I hope we can be closed friend as before we come to UK

No comments: