Thursday, June 2, 2011

The prom nigth

It is the prom that I will attended .. I was tired but I cannot sleep cause the result will be released soon and my adrenaline was too high and I just cun sleep .. It was fantansic night and a good night .. I was very happy of it but thanks ya guy.... It will be last time we all together have fun after the trip.... later we graduate u all will not hear from me again ... I just that I want to forget something and some people... It was the most painful and suffer semester that I had gone through ever in my life....
I loved nicole .... I want her to be my girl friend.. I tried so hard but in the end wat I get is from a bset friend become a stranger... I dun know wat I had done or de zhui of nicole bbut every time I msn her I just dun get the reply back and I was always fu yan by her.... I really dun know why seriously I was very sad and hurted by her ... I was so angry until today I really dun for give I was badlly hurt compared to 1st time I dated... why.... I wanted to forget everything and I really appreciate the friendship but wat to do ... some thing happened adi cannot be turned back actually I planned to have a final trip with her and her housemate but I think the plan can be forgetted ba.. the real reason I created the 2nd account of facebook bacause I dun want see the picture in the 1st account of my facebook.... I REALLY WANT TO FORGET EVRY THING HAPPEN

No comments: