Monday, June 6, 2011

The person think he/ she is very good

So wat can I do when a girl said that she appreciate wat you had done .. It is worth .. I know I am stupid not even get a pass in my final.... Go ask la who will sacrifice the time they needed to do some thing for a person especially the birthday falled before exam... Lots of people asked me to just buy a cake and not bake a cake ... but I choose to follow myself cause I believe I was able to do it ... but u said u apprecaite wat the fuck okok..... During final sem exam , my birthday failed on it but no people celebrate abd even wish me ... i ok with it.. I do it cause I dun want you to be fill like me when exam feel lonely especially the birthday failed on it.... Think wisely.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The person think she pretty but go off la... I really dun know you adi....Like other then go pls know the manners k?