Saturday, January 1, 2011

The changes .....

Now days lots of things had changed. I dun know is that i had change or people around me had changed... I dun know why that every people that i knew had changed attitude towards me ....
The friends that i know also change towards me.. I always hope that i think to much ... but in the reality is not true.... i hope .... the girl that i know from sem 1 until now....The friendship that we had changed a lots since come to uk..... From a close friend change to friend .... may be one day change to stranger to.... This may because lots people know the feeling that i had to her and the attitude ..... the thing had in berlin..... everything had change..... I dun know how ... Just let it go and pretend nothing happen.... haize..... Dun know how......

No comments: