Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The chat that i had with my 2ndary friend

This afternoon i had a chat with my secondary friends about related to my problems.... I had posted it before went out just now...
I told them the problem i had... One of the advices i had is that i really love or like her? They told me that there are difference between love and like.. They also told me that how do i like a person if i cannot love myself 1st... This Qs had let me think twice before telling them.... The feedback that i had is that they do not doubt that I can provide everything to a girl even the protection and every promise that i kept before.... but the answer i had is that i need to know how to take care myself before can carry out these promise and protection to her.... If not all will become zero at the end and none promise kept....
I finally realise that the problem is on me all time.... The selfishness ,stubborn and bad attitude that i had will cause people away from me....
The second thing that we discuss was the unfair that i had and i had complain it for so long.... I should put it down now... continue with my future waiting for me..... Thanks so much....

No comments: