Saturday, January 22, 2011

The thing you want to do....

When your headache was diagnosed by doctor, there were no result indicate any change in your blood test and other test.. What will you do... and doctor tell you there were only two properlity which were either i had to do other test whic needed paid by myself or i had cancer I was shocked when I received this news… I had thought of these two adi….. I just did not want to hear it too early… Since I had receive this news, I decided to live by making people around me happy…. Everyone happy I also happy… I had listen to David Teo “ Wang Ba Dan”…. I had decided to change the lyric and meaning of the song…. Let build the happiness on other people , I always love to do it and fell happy when people happy…. We become the blessing to other ….SO we can become happy

No comments: