Thursday, January 6, 2011

The chat that i had with my 2ndary friend part II

The chat that i had before late post one is about the wat attitude will a guy or girl will carry out in front of him or her boyfriend and girlfriend....
The chat we had is the longest that we ever had.... One of my friend who is a girl... She say that she do not even know he boy friend attitude until they marry.... the girl is a secret.... She does not know her boyfriend had a bad temper that she does not know even they stay together for a long time but only discover when they marry...
When i was asked, wat will i show in front of girl i love.. I will say that i will only show my bad side in front of her and start debate... I said that good side easily accepted by other person than bad side... People used to do it to cover the bad side of them until their other half discovered it later...
But we all debate until dun know ...... All decide depend on individual... For me... I prefer see the bad side of other half than know later... good side easily to accept but the bad side is difficult one..... try to love other from their bad side this is learn from bible one......

No comments: