Sunday, January 2, 2011

The emo.......

Lots of people see the changes from a person who i think quiet happy or kai lang to an emo person.. I had lots of problem since i entered the uni and before enter uni....
The headache that i had is getting worst ever year... the pain is not what i can tahan one.... the pain is like the needle that put into the head and pull it out.... It cannot be taken away just by taking medication.... The pain i can cover it up and dun let other know but the feeling towards the pain i cannot cover it up
The second thing that i always worry is about my grandfather... The person who love me the most since i was young.. everything always think about me.. Since he got stoke and cancer, i never worry how long my grandfather will live.. I hope he can continue survive each days and year ... My heart always think about him even i in uk or in holiday... The things that i always remind in heart....
I know these are not the excuse that i cannot use to say i am emo or other .... But this is the true fact that i faced in my life....

No comments: